Bronze Package Benefits include the following:
Reinforcing Expertise / Thought-Leader
- Recognition as a sponsor of the Conference, with branding below Diamond, Platinum, Gold & Silver sponsor levels*
- 1 complimentary conference-only registration
Pre-Event Advertising / Website
- Logo included in Conference website sponsor section (with web link)
- Logo included in all on-site event collateral** including on-site Conference publications, event signage, and walk-in/-out slide loop at Conference opening and closing sessions
- Opportunity to place company material on sponsor table at the Conference
- Sponsor designation on name badge
- Logo and coverage of sponsor’s Conference involvement to be included in the post-conference report to be promoted internationally after the event
- Complimentary CTBUH Organizational Membership at “Participant” level for 2018 (Note: for new members only; $750 value)
See the Bronze Sponsor benefits in the table at the bottom of this page.
Bronze: 8 Packages Still Available at US$10,000**
*Note: Each sponsorship package includes an element of exclusive sponsorship of a unique aspect of the Conference, so in some specific events/aspects, not all sponsor logos will be included.
**Note: Sponsorship fee is net of all taxes and fees. Any taxes and fees need to be paid by the sponsor.
Other Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsor Benefit Table
(8 Still Available)
|Sponsor Branding Priority||5th Highest Priority|
|Complimentary Conference Registrations||1 ($1,400 value)|
|Company E-Blast Support (Including Graphics and Skyline)||✓|
|Material on General Sponsor Table (Note: Only for those without exhibition or program room)||✓|
|Logo on Stage Backdrop and Venue Signage||✓|
|Logo on Walk-in/out Slide Loop||✓|
|Logo and Conference Involvement Included in Post-Conference Report, Promoted Internationally||✓|
|Recognition in Conference Program||✓|
|Special Designation on Name Badges||Sponsor|
|Logo on Web Sponsor or Exhibitor Section||✓|
|CTBUH Membership (1 year, for new members only)||Participant
*Sponsorship fee is net of all taxes and fees. Any taxes and fees need to be paid by the sponsor.